Saturday 17 January 2009

Usable Quotes

Here are a selection of film quotes which i may use in my sequence. i will continue looking at these examples noting there soundtracks, tone, colours, imagery and quote content. As my sequence may not reveal the content of the tv show i will look at iconic scenes from these films and visualise those to envoke curiosity, rather than using the quotes themselves.

Taxi Driver "You talking to me?"


Scarface "Say Hello Too My Little Friend


Dirty Harry "Do You Feel Lucky Punk?" 3mins in


The Good The Bad And The Ugly


Silence of the lambs "Some fava beans and a nice chianti"


Star Wars "Luke i am your father" 1min 40secons in


Apocalypse Now "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"


Casablanca "Play it once again sam"


"We'll always have Paris" 1min 18seconds


The Terminator "Ill be back" 20seconds in


Jerry Maguire "Show me the money" 2min 35seconds in


Gone with the wind "Frankly My Dear I Dont Give A Damn" 1min 12seconds in


Apollo 13 "Houston, we have a problem"


The Italian Job "Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off"


The Sixth Sense "I see dead people" 30seconds in

No comments: